Entry level position. The Technical Production Assistant candidate should have experience with Content Management Systems, including WordPress, its plugins & theme set-up, and must be familiar with all forms of social media, especially Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, and LinkedIn.
- Set-up CMS sites and pages, with a focus on WordPress
- Integrate themes, widgets, & plugins
- Test and troubleshoot on a variety of browsers and systems
- Work collaboratively with managers and directors
- Provide clear, detailed documentation of procedures
- Manage email marketing platforms, both internal and 3rd party
- Execute email campaigns and track results
- Should know their way around email, html, & text
- Familiar with other CMS
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and other metrics, a plus
- Knowledge of Social Media Marketing (SMM), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), & Search Engine Optimization (SEO) principles, a plus
- Content Writing and Editing, a plus
Working at an Internet Property Management company, you will be exposed to technology and be required to execute on a marketing plan that relies upon that technology.
Salary based upon experience.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com