Delivering Marketing Relevance Through Technology
EVERY BUSINESS FACES CHALLENGES WITH THEIR INTERNET PROPERTY
Netsville takes a comprehensive, holistic approach to managing sophisticated websites, or Internet
Properties. This collaborative, all-encompassing Internet Property Management methodology, enables us
to address even the most difficult issues and return value from your properties.
Problems IPM Solves
1. The Challenge of Keeping Up-to-Date with the Ever Changing Demands of the Internet
- Web technology is constantly evolving – we anticipate the changes so you don’t have to
- All of your digital assets need to constantly change and flex with the online evolution
2. The Challenges of Increasing the Value of Your Digital Assets
- Managing all the visits and virtual interactions for your business
- Managing of brand, reputation, and messaging
- Measuring and adjusting to increase results
3. The Challenge of Technical Infrastructure Management
- We handle all your database needs and provide E-commerce solutions
- We provide custom programming to further differentiate you from the competition
Melding Marketing and Technology (MarTech)
1. Digital Assets
- We provide all your Website and Social Media Needs
2. Communications and Brands
- We specialize in SEO, Content, Email & Video Marketing, and E-commerce
3. Technology / Infrastructure
- We provide the latest in Software & Hardware to support your Digital Assets
4. Fixed Monthly Fee Structure
- We apply Iterative Changes to digital assets that are “IN-Scope” for the life of the contract
Born in MarTech, our IPM methodology uses a proven and repeatable process to meet our customers needs. By applying agile development practices we achieve rapid, targeted results.
IPM METHODOLOGY PROVIDES MANY MARTECH SOLUTIONS INCLUDING:
- Social Media Marketing
- SEO / Content Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Marketing Automation
- Video Production
- Analyzing and Testing
- Hardware, Software, Infrastructure
- Support & Maintenance
The Ultimate Social Media Checklist [Infographic]
Netsville & Social Media Social media is an essential part of any companies Internet Property. It gives another channel for your brand to engage with your customers. For example, Netsville customer Offenhauser Co started out with no social media...
The Most Critical Google Ads (AdWords) Trends of 2019
Google Ads along with Adwords are an essential piece of your marketing puzzle. Especially considering the prevalence that search marketing now plays. Googles uses its broad reach to touch potential customers from all over the world. Do you implement a...
$126 Billion Dollar Online Shopping Total Breaks Record
A Record-Breaking Holiday Season Adobe Analytics has announced online shopping totals and pegs the spending at $126 billion dollars. From November 1st to December 31st consumers spent around 2.1 billion a day. Mobile shopping has continued to dominate in...
What Eggsactly is Going On?
Social Media in 2019 can be a strange place. It should come to a shock to no one that the most liked photo on Instagram before Sunday was that of Kylie Jenner and her newborn baby, coming in at around 18 million...