Netsville is looking hire a JR Sys Admin. As an Internet Property Management company we manage web properties for a wide range of clients and projects, including: building & hosting websites, eCommerce & database solutions, and Internet marketing – content marketing & social media.
There are very technical aspects to these high-level duties. We are looking for someone to handle the bare-bones technical challenges that come with supporting websites.
What you’ll do:
- Support our webmasters (web property “guides”) with installs, modules, upgrades, & themes.
- Tweaks and adjustments. You’ll need to be comfortable with the Linux command line.
- LAMP environment. Help maintain a crop of custom-built PHP and WordPress sites.
What skills we’re looking for:
- LAMP (Linux-Apache-MYSQL-PHP)
- Can write BASH shell scripts
- Exposure to other languages such as Perl, Python, Ruby, etc.
- Familiar with Gentoo Linux
- NodeJS, jQuery
Please Note: No Telecommuting
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org