The IPM Sales Consultant is an exciting role for those that have the hunger to prove themselves while they help customers succeed. The Consultant actively looks to provide a solution to the most common issues businesses face with their web properties. This is a hunter/farmer role, and one that asks the Consultants to find businesses to talk to and then build a collaborative partnership with them to ensure success. It is vital that that you learn, understand, and embrace the IPM Methodology quickly to provide best opportunity for sales success.
- Meet with clients and understand their needs/requirements from a business perspective.
- Professionally represent the agency at networking events and meetings.
- Assist in account-management by nurturing and closing deals.
- Maintain regular client contact, and keep leadership apprised of account developments to ensure communication flows effectively.
- Presenting work to clients for approval or modification; managing plan costs and writing client reports.
- Meet or exceed sales objectives.
- Establish a pipeline and provide weekly/monthly reports.
- Online research to identify target audience and generate leads via cold calling and social media.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
Key Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient to expert level knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Previous demonstrated success in a sales/marketing/business/finance/technology role.
- A drive to excel and succeed in the face of competition.
- A “do-what-it-takes” mentality to see your career grow.
- A positive Self-Starter. A good candidate for this position is organized and very disciplined, with an eye for detail.
This is a full-time position with a mix of salary and commission.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com