IPM Sales Consultant
The IPM Sales Consultant is an exciting role for those that have the hunger to prove themselves while they help customers succeed. The Consultant actively looks to provide a solution to the most common issues businesses face with their web properties. This is a hunter/farmer role, and one that asks the Consultants to find businesses to talk to and then build a collaborative partnership with them to ensure success. It is vital that that you learn, understand, and embrace the IPM Methodology quickly to provide best opportunity for sales success.
- Meet with clients and understand their needs/requirements from a business perspective.
- Professionally represent the agency at networking events and meetings.
- Assist in account-management by nurturing and closing deals.
- Maintain regular client contact, and keep leadership apprised of account developments to ensure communication flows effectively.
- Presenting work to clients for approval or modification; managing plan costs and writing client reports.
- Meet or exceed sales objectives.
- Establish a pipeline and provide weekly/monthly reports.
- Online research to identify target audience and generate leads via cold calling and social media.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
Key Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient to expert level knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Previous demonstrated success in a sales/marketing/business/finance/technology role.
- A drive to excel and succeed in the face of competition.
- A “do-what-it-takes” mentality to see your career grow.
- A positive Self-Starter. A good candidate for this position is organized and very disciplined, with an eye for detail.
This is a full-time position with a mix of salary and commission.